davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: ervin.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  KConfigCompilerSignallingItem both inherits KConfigSkeletonItem and
  internally is powered by a separate KConfigSkeletonItem

  The generated code calls setWriteFlags on the outer
  KConfigCompilerSignallingItem instance, but the real writing is
  performed by the internal version. We need to set the flags in the right
  place.

  Ideally we would do this in an overload of KConfigSkeletonItem, but
  given we can't, I've shadowed the method. This isn't pretty, but given
  the docs say it should generally only be used from auto generated code,
  should be fine.

TEST PLAN
  Used in workspace KCM

REPOSITORY