On Monday 03 March 2008 05:24:40 am Kevin Miller, Jr. wrote:
> Well, finished upgrading to FreeBSD 7.0 yesterday. Did a ports update
> with cvsup. Now I am getting the following problem with any KDE port I
> am trying to upgrade:
>
> checking for KDE... libraries /usr/local/lib, headers /usr/local/include
> checking if UIC has KDE plugins available...
>
> It just hangs there.
>
> I checked online, looked at the KDE FreeBSD FAQ page, checked the mail
> archives. They all say that there must be two versions of QT installed.
> I only have qt-3.3.8_6 installed.
>
> I have rebuilt qt, qmake, kdelibs but the problem continues. Compiling
> Koffice has the same problems as well.
>
> Any ideas?

I can't see anything that might cause this in the configure script. I'm not at
my FreeBSD system however, so it's hard to poke around more (I'm also still
on 6.3).

Can you send the config.log file? This would be under the work directory in
the the relevant port. For example ./work/kdebase-3.5.8/config.log. This may
be a large file, so you might want to post it somewhere and give us a link.

--
David Johnson