Hi all,

I've downloaded the amarok 2 beta 3 (aka 1.94) source codes and compiled the
program.  It compiles fine (with the same problems as before, with gpod and
such not being recognised, and of-course the mysql-embedded).  In addition,
libmtp needs  to be updated (it compiles with 0.3.3 but I suspect any 0.3
release will work?).

I however discovered an interesting problem.  When qt-3 is installed (and
KDE4_PREFIX=${LOCALDIR}???) then the build fails, because qfileinfo.h is
included by amarok?  Rather strange since it only happens around ~60%
completion.

Amarok runs however I have experienced a few crashes.  I am not sure if they
are specific to FreeBSD or a general problem with Amarok.  I will investigate
further (after updating to KDE 4.1.3).

Regards,

David

P.S. Is there an easy way to handle pkg-plist (or to check it?).