I've updated the Amarok 2 port that's been shared on this list
previously so that it builds for the recently released version 2 (see
attached shell archive).  This port builds cleanly in a tinderbox and
doesn't show any errors with portlint, so hopefully it works
reasonably well for other.

Note: Amarok 2 depends on an embedded version of MySQL.  I've
submitted a PR (http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=128757)
requesting that embedded MySQL be added to the ports tree, but in the
interim you will have to manually add this embedded MySQL port to your
tree.  There is a sample filed with the PR that works for MySQL
version 5.1.

Matt