I am using PCBSD and cannot seem to get kdevelop to build a project. I tried
following the tutorial for the basic hello world app, but the program
crashes when the app wizard is started. From the terminal I can see hundreds
of errors related to missing = or ] characters in
/PCBSD/local/kde4/share/..../templates/...

These are all related to the appwizard templates and I am thinking that it
is related to the fact that this version of kdevelop is "using kde 3.x"
while I have kde 4 installed. I cannot seem to get help on the pcbsd forums.
Could you please look into this?

Thanks,
Wesley