2011/10/24 Alberto Villa <avi...@freebsd.org>:
> Not a bug nor a feature. Well, perhaps a feature. Qt 4 requires to be
> built by the same compiler, thus, if you installed qt4-corelib with
> compiler A, you can't compile qt4-webkit with compiler B, as it will
> just use A (check bsd.qt.mk, search for QMAKESPEC). And the check is
> done using the name of the binary. Also, a mkspec must exist for the
> compiler to be supported, but there's no such thing for distcc. I'm
> not sure on how to handle this, as I don't know distcc (yet). Isn't
> ccache an option? That works fine because it uses the same names of
> the original compilers.
>
> By the way, you'll need to reinstall qmake4 each time you want to
> change Qt compiler... I think.

Are you sure ? I compiled all my qt4 ports with clang except
qt4-webkit because it was failing. So I set up an exception for it in
make.conf, and then it compiled fine (with base gcc).

> Sorry, I'm not really lucid at the moment (got two teeth extracted!),
> but that's a beginning.

Good luck :)

--
Olivier Smedts                                                 _
                                        ASCII ribbon campaign ( )

  "Il y a seulement 10 sortes de gens dans le monde :
  ceux qui comprennent le binaire,
  et ceux qui ne le comprennent pas."