On 2011-10-27 09:25, Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
christophe taranotte <christophe.tarano...@gmail.com> writes:

This is what I get:

QUOTE
pkg_info: corrupted record (pkgdep line without argument), ignoring
/usr/local/include/qtextcodec.h was installed by package qt-3.3.8_13
UNQUOTE

But qt-3.3.8_13 was never installed on my laptop.

Hmm, it looks like you have a somewhat broken installation
then. Figuring out if the "corrupted record" errors have any relation
with that might be a first step. You can also try installing qt3 and
then removing it so the file actually get removed.

That file shouldn't even exist on your laptop so yeah, I would agree in installing and then removing qt3.

[tethys]:/home/rnejdl> pkg_info -W /usr/local/include/qtextcodec.h
pkg_info: /usr/local/include/qtextcodec.h: file cannot be found

Rusty