Hello,

I have come up with patches to update graphics/digikam-kde4 and graphics/kipi-
plugins-kde4 to 2.5.0.  There are also 4 new ports that are either optional or
required for the Digikam and Kipi-plugins builds.  Kipi-plugins are now a part
of the Digikam SC, and I think it would be easier if all of these ports were
maintained together.  I would be more than willing to maintain all of them to
save the KDE FreeBSD team some time.

I tested these on FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE i386 with KDE 4.7.4.  The only problem I
ran across was if the Map feature is used in Digikam, it will crash upon exit.
I think this might be a problem with libmarblewidget...maybe a newer version
will fix the problem.

New ports:
- astro/libkgeomap: Library for browsing photos on a map (required by digikam,
optional for kipi-plugins)
- graphics/libkface: Wrapper library for libface - facial recognition
(required by digikam)
- net/libkvkontakte: Library for accessing vk.com (optional for kipi-plugins)
- net/libmediawiki: Library for accessing MediaWiki sites (optional for kipi-
plugins)

Digikam port changes:
- add LICENSE (GPLv2)
- make NLS optional
- add MYSQL option to build MySQL database support
- remove LENSFUN option (graphics/lensfun is now required)
- remove MARBLE option (libkgeomap provides this and is required)
- add files/patch-digikam__CMakeLists.txt (detect kvm library on FreeBSD)
- add files/patch-libs__3rdparty__kmemoryinfo__kmemoryinfo_backend.cpp (add
some headers for kvm)
- add files/patch-utilities__setup__setupplugins.cpp (from upstream, fixes
support for older libkipi)
- remove files/patch-libs_3rdparty_libpgf_PGFplatform.h (applied upstream)
- remove files/patch-libs__database__databasewatch.cpp (applied upstream)
- remove files/qt3to4headers.txt - not needed

Kipi-plugins port changes:
- add LICENSE (GPLv2)
- make NLS optional
- add EXPOBLEND option to pull in runtime dependencies for the ExpoBlening
plugin...there are a lot of ports that get pulled in by graphics/hugin, so
turn it OFF by default
- add options for the new digikam libraries (the MEDIAWIKI option is disabled
right now since it is disabled in the build, but it will be available for
2.6.0)
- add KSANE option for scanning
- change files/patch-expoblending__manager__actionthread.cpp (log2f() is in
newer FreeBSD versions, so only apply fix to older versions)
- remove files/patch-cmake__modules__FindGpod.cmake (unneeded)
- remove files/patch-ipodexport__CMakeLists.txt (unneeded)
- update WWW

Cheers,
Jason