Hello all. I can't seem to get the new area51 system-config-printer-kde4 port to build, which in turn fails kdeadmin4 and thus the kde4 port itself. It appears that the two patches included in this port (patch-system-config-printer-kde__cmake-modules__FindSystemConfigPrinter.py and patch-system-config-printer-kde__system-config-printer-kde.py) are failing to find the files they need to patch. If I run a 'find . -type f -iname \*.py', in the port directory, nothing is found, which seems like the root problem.

It's hard for me currently to post the exact output of 'make install clean', but I can try if anyone would like me to (I have only command-line on the machine now since KDE is being upgraded -- I removed all kde packages before I started the upgrade).

In the mean time, I'm going to see if I can get by it by not enabled kdeadmin in the kde4 config, however I wonder if something is amiss with that port. By the way, is this the correct way to test and report bugs for area51? I don't know of any way to report bugs otherwise...I'm not aware of anything like bugzilla setup for area51 -- if anyone could point me in the right direction for that it'd be great :)

Thanks in advance!

--
Andre Goree
an...@drenet.info