That's a later patchset, I just realized it didn't go out to th mailinglist.

Before someone argues: I know it breaks cmake-qt based ports :) I'm working on
solving that problem.

--
Kind regards,

Ralf Nolden
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

I've made a set of new patchsets against ports rev. 396202:

svn-diff-r396202-qt-541-libs.diff:
https://share.kde.org/index.php/s/gbtu0AuzH1mdTU7

- updates libs to go to /usr/local/lib/qt5

svn-diff-r396202-qt-542-libs.diff
https://share.kde.org/index.php/s/jVix4TswUdc1PYr

- same, but uses qt-5.4.2 bugfix releases and has obsolete patches removed

svn-diff-r396202-qt-550-libs.diff
https://share.kde.org/index.php/s/RGFimtGSAVoNRCf

- ports rev. 396202 updated with qt-5.5 branch, patched with libs to go to
/usr/local/lib/qt5

The migration can go like this:

- portupgrade to 5.4.2
- then portupgrade to 5.5.0

The UPDATING should contain a hint that prior to upgrading to 5.5.0 the system
has to be upgraded to 5.4.2 first to allow upgrading (that's easier to
understand than to upgrade to a _2 version of 5.4.1 IMHO)

Please test.

NB: Haven't checked the pkg-plist files on the 5.4.2 update. Maybe that should
be checked to make sure there's no file added in the qt patch release.

Ralf

--
Kind regards,

Ralf Nolden