Been testing plasma 6 in preparation for the upcoming switch over and observed
Dolphin has been crashing on launch since I started testing a couple months
ago.

Pretty sure it's just related to the package not being updated since
"2024-03-01". It is a testing package though so I don't have an expectation of
it being maintained / supported.

Just wondering if these devel packages will be updated again before plasma 6
goes live or if it's a better idea to use the kde-src build system to test
plasma6 applications and just rely on ports for the base plasma. Which is best?

Thanks,

Brad