Hello to everyone.

I'm trying to run KDE 6 with Wayland on FreeBSD 14.1-p2. I tried with both
my PCs. The first one has 2 nvidia cards :

1) GTX 1060
2) RTX 2080 ti

The second has only 1 integrated GPU : Mesa Intel HD Graphics 4600

Ok. On the second PC they worked. On the first one it does not work.

Definitely the error to fix is this :

No provider of glEGLImageTargetTexture2DOES found.  Requires one of :
GL_OES_EGL_image

Has anyone already seen this error ? Do you have any idea about what could
cause this and how to fix this ?

Thanks.

--
Mario.