Dne 29.1.2013 18:19, Sebastian Kügler napsal(a):
On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 16:58:44 Lukáš Tinkl wrote:
Dne 29.1.2013 15:21, Sebastian Kügler napsal(a):
So we still want to have Plasma and Solid sprints this spring, time to
make
some arrangements for that.

I've talked to our potential sponsor, and they said they could host also a
"larger group", so combining two sprints would probably work (but not be
necessary, if we decide so). The sprint would take place in Nürnberg, most
likely.

http://doodle.com/wxx7cq8qp7umnpa9

Please fill in the Doodle with your available dates, at the end of the
week, I'll create a sprint page, so we can have a buget to be proposed to
the KDE e.V. by the end of next week.

we have already decided on the date and already have a sponsor which
will host the Solid sprint, my employer, Red Hat Czech Republic

Very nice. :)

I've also created the corresponding sprints entry at
https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/134

Okay, so you've also fixed a date? IIRC, there are a few people who would like
to attend both sprints, I think best would be if those just register to doodle
like everyone else and we decide the date based on that.

Cheers,

We've had the doodle running for some time already: http://doodle.com/pvr67g5fb3vruixv

--
Lukáš Tinkl <lti...@redhat.com>