Hi,

for Kompare:

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> repo name / display name:  kompare / Kompare
> project manager (user id on projects.kde.org needed):  kkofler

OK

> layout in kdesdk:
> /
> +- kompare
> +- strigi-analyzer
>    +- diff
>
> layout in repo?

IMHO:

(old) layout in kdesdk:
/
+- kompare (1)
   +- interfaces (1.1)
   +- komparenavtreepart (1.2)
   +- komparepart (1.3)
   +- libdialogpages (1.4)
   +- libdiff2 (1.5)
   +- pics (1.6)
   +- test (1.7)
+- strigi-analyzer
   +- diff (2)

(new) layout in git repo:
/ (moved from 1)
+- interfaces (1.1 moved along with 1)
+- komparenavtreepart (1.2 moved along with 1)
+- komparepart (1.3 moved along with 1)
+- libdialogpages (1.4 moved along with 1)
+- libdiff2 (1.5 moved along with 1)
+- pics (1.6 moved along with 1)
+- test (1.7 moved along with 1)
+- strigi-analyzer (moved from 2)

i.e. make /kompare/ the new toplevel and move /strigi-analyzer/diff/ to just
/strigi-analyzer/ along with the existing subdirectories of Kompare.

(Of course, if people would rather see the Strigi analyzer separate from
Kompare, that's fine with me too, then just omit (2).)

        Kevin Kofler