Am 21.05.2012 15:20, schrieb David Edmundson:
On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 10:59 AM, Anne-Marie Mahfouf
<annemarie.mahf...@free.fr> wrote:
On 05/18/2012 10:55 AM, Andi Fischer wrote:

Am 11.05.2012 20:00, schrieb Anne-Marie Mahfouf:

List of apps to test:

 * Pairs
 * Rocs
 * kcm which changed?

Can I highly recommend we add "KWin's Window Decoration" KCM to the
testing list. It's been massively rewritten,
I have to disagree on the point that it is massively rewritten. In fact there is only a minor change.
and it's using some highly experimental components from oxygen-qml.
There is no such thing as "oxygen-qml". It uses a scrollbar written by Nuno specifically for this KCM.
I had a play last
night and there are a massive amount of regressions in it,
particularly with respect to scrolling behaviour.
The issues are known to the KWin team, documented on the KWin mailinglist and patches are in the pipeline including dropping the scrollbar. In summary: nothing to test here once the patches are in which will happen before the beta release :-)

Cheers
Martin