Am 2.1.2011 12:44, schrieb Ralf Habacker:
a workaround  is to open a command shell into the install root and run

bin\update-mime-database "%CD%\share\mime"
Normally update-mime-database is run by the installer in the post processing step. In the log file mentioned below there may additional informations what's going on.

    - I can confirm the vc100 runtime is not installed. I don't know why,
    the dependency seems to be right in config.txt.cmake

You may take a look into the file kdewin-installer.log in the download location.

Ralf