On Saturday October 08 2022 00:52:00 Duncan wrote:

>I believe that's part of the plasma style settings.  Look in kde-plasma's
>systemsettings under appearance, plasma style, load it directly with
>kcmshell5 desktoptheme

Depending on exactly what kind of message window this is you may have more
direct luck with `kcmshell5 colors`, where you can select colour themes (or
just themes in current k-speak) and edit existing ones. There are many options
to chose from so it will be a trial-and error procedure to figure out which one
you need to modify but it will probably be in the "window" or "tooltip" sets.

R.