On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 01:58:18PM +0100, Ed Rogalsky wrote:
> I don't know how stable it is but Steinar merged his code into
> kdenlive/master and dropped support for SDL what
> makes current HEAD unusable who use the build script.

Strictly speaking, I don't have write access to the Kdenlive repository;
Martin Sandsmark helped me clean things up and merged it for me. But yes,
it was definitely my initiative. :-)

> It compiles but on starting movit is not found and kdenlive exits. Perhaps
> I should write to Steinar but it seems that he wants to do it "stable"
> asap.

Yes, I want to release Movit 1.0 very soon, which should hopefully make
things easier for packagers. I'd hoped to do it this weekend, but I hit some
bugs in the new FFT convolution code that I'd really like to get out.
Also, I had hoped to move from GLEW to epoxy, but it seems epoxy has a
showstopper bug that won't get fixed in time for 1.0.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/