On 15/05/14 14:13, Vincent Pinon wrote:
> Please give me your opinion, I'm feeling sorry about the situation...

I just wanted to say well done none the less. Release management is a
really hard skill and many much bigger and richer projects have just as
many problems as this, so don't feel so bad. Keep up the good work you
wonderful people! You have no idea how much I am thankful that this
project is still kicking :D