Evert,

I made the changes but am awaiting dev-access in order to push up my
changes.  I can not test due to the fact that both of the existing
stabilizers crash on my machine.  The new one crashes too :-)

But, if the pattern used to implement the existing two stabilizers is
the same for the new one then I think I have it sorted out.  I'll need
you to test it for me.

If you want I can attach the two source files if you are anxious and
don't want to wait.

Steve...>>>

Steve Guilford
http://www.dbplugins.com