This all sounds great. As for Indie Gogo VS Kickstarter. Indie lets keep
whatever you earn. Gogo let's you keep whatever you earn where Kickstarter asks
you to set a goal and you only get the funds if you meet or beat that goal.

The benefit to Kickstarter, that I can think of, is that it's more widely
known. This might help Kdenlive get more funding.

--
Ernie Zahn.Com
@erniezahn for twitter