Hi,

I've made some progress in converting Kdenlive icons into color theme-adaptive icons. At this time, I'm keeping this completely separate, so some dev may want to pick it up and integrate with the Kdenlive source git repo.

Reasons for keeping this separate at this time are: as the Kdenlive installation currently is, it does not work properly for icons installed into a local ($HOME) subfolder. From Farid's screenshots I can see that he also got some wrong Kdenlive Breeze icons due to the way KF5 handles themed icon loading. A clear indication that something is wrong is when a muted track shows up with the loudspeaker icon with a big red minus. When correctly installed, it should be a crossed-out loutspeaker instead.

I've also updated the design of some icons I originally drew and which I consider to not really be clear in their current design. In particular, the edit (clip) duration icon, as well as the timeline render start/stop icons.

Also, I've added some new icons that aren't used yet, but which I would like to see getting picked up by the devs. For instance, the timeline-clip-in-project icon at this time.

So here's my git repo: https://github.com/TheDiveO/kdenlive-breeze-icons

Enjoy!

Best regards,
Harald