The breeze theme is available fine and it doesn't complain about missing
ladspa.

I noticed a glitch happening in the lower toolbar when you zoom in the
timeline though...

Massimo I will test the package with an nvidia card soon.

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439