On Friday, November 4, 2016 1:22:03 PM CET, Harald Albrecht wrote:
Hi,

is there some issue with the transparency detection in recent qtblend? I've a png clip on the lowest track and then put a title on the next higher track. The title is "special" in that it has transparency, but only in some part. In particular, there is no transparency in the upper part of the title clip (a big gray bar at the top from 0,0 to 1920,100). The result is that only the title clip is shown, but the lower track does not shine through the transparent title clip parts.

Yes I did commit some optimisations in the way we detect clips that have transparency recently. However I cannot reproduce your problem. Can you send me the project file containing just the title clip ?

Thanks
jb