I'd noticed during a test build & install of Kdenlive-git from AUR on Antergos (Arch Linux) that it doesn't install the breeze, oxygen-icon or frei0r-plugins packages by default, which eliminates the possibility of the new dark default Breeze look after install as well as some icons and effects.

Evert, I believe you have some part in the packaging for the git master build on AUR, yeah? Is there a way these packages could be added as dependencies, and not optional ones? Does anyone disagree that these should be recognized as non-optional dependencies for Kdenlive to function as expected?