Le 31/01/2017 à 15:20, DogFilm a écrit :
Looks like this is what I called "manual" editing or like you describe
it seems to be quite near to that. I will play around a little bit more,
however it is problematic if you have only audio as a sync reference.
With many cams you can produce material with the same global timecode,
what is a very good sync source. If you look at the video you will see
how they are using this information to sync some of the files - however
it is also very good to have other sync sources available, like e.g. audio.

reasonably cheap audio only device do not have sync signal.

here the manual part is very small. Before I did it looking at the audio signal...

jdd