Hi all,

I just uploaded the latest development AppImage on KDE servers. This will
hopefully be the latest alpha. It fixes the following issues:

* Fix crash on bin clip deletion (with keyframe effect)
* Fix timeline corruption on ungroup
* Fix automatic clip split not working
* Fix crash on thumbnails when bin clip had a "Transform" effect
* Restore color picker in effect parameter
* Correctly clear effectstack on timeline clip deletion
* Fix various project length issues
* Fix keyframable effects broken for bin clips
* Fix bin clip reload

You can get it from here:

https://files.kde.org/kdenlive/unstable/kdenlive-18.04-alpha11.AppImage.mirrorlist

And for Harald, if your composition crash still happens I will need a video or
vers precise steps on how to reproduce because even in VM with Kubuntu 17.10 I
cannot reproduce your crash.

Thanks to the testers and if I get positive feedback I will announce this
AppImage on the website for broader testing and also remember that we have our
next café on tuesday, 20th of February.

Regards
jb