Hello
There are many people reading the list, just not having much to say.
Also, august is a break/restart period for several of us, occupied to other
things.
I agree the frame number is a more precise indicator than milliseconds, or I
would like arguments if the change was intentional.
We just need someone available to do the change...
BR,
Vincent

--
Envoyé de mon appareil Android avec Courriel K-9 Mail. Veuillez excuser ma
brièveté.