Thank You, I'll have to download this and see what we can do with an older machine.

Murph

On 7/28/2023 3:35 PM, farid abdelnour wrote:
You may always find the latest news in our homepage:

https://kdenlive.org/en/2023/07/kdenlive-23-04-3-released/

On Fri, Jul 28, 2023, 12:02 Narcis Garcia <debianli...@actiu.net> wrote:

    Where can I read v23.04.2 to v23.04.3 changelog?

    It would be useful to find a link in downloads page.
--
    Narcis Garcia

    I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't
    masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive
    administrator
    should fix this against automated addresses collectors.

--
Email Signature
James M Murphy