On Montag, 15. Juli 2024 08:18:45 CEST B.M. wrote:
> Attachment 3/3
>
> On Montag, 15. Juli 2024 08:16:32 CEST B.M. wrote:
> > Since my last message yesterday with several attachments is waiting for
> > moderator approval, I split it up and resized the images...
> >
> > Here my message:

Hello Bernd,

Sorry for this bad experience. This is not the best place to discuss a bug, it
is best to report
it on bugs.kde.org:
https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?format=guided&product=kdenlive&version=24.05.1[1]

You talk about Kdenlive 24.05.1 version. Did you start your project with this
version, or was
it started on a previous version, and which one?

I am asking because it is a kind of corruption that was happening in the 23.08
and 24.02
version but should be fixed in 24.05.x

The timeline clip circled in red in your screenshot does indeed reference an
incorrect bin
clip. I am sending you privately a version where I have fixed it, but there may
be other
incorrectly linked clips in the project, not sure.

I will try to include some extra checks to avoid such errors to go undetected
on project
opening.

If there are other issues with the project file, as I said please open a
bugreport where we
can discuss this. Best regards

Jean-Baptiste