Are you a Netbox user? You can import addresses from Netbox for static host
reservations in Kea by using an include file.

A Kea user pointed this project out to me recently, and I know Netbox is very
popular, so I thought I would point it out.

https://blog.sys4.de/netbox-kea-dhcp-en.html

There is also a Kea hook that does the same thing -
https://github.com/candlerb/netbox-webhook-kea-dhcp

I don't know anything more about either of these, but I have been hoping
someone would look into Netbox integration and it appears that someone has!

Vicky