Hi Kraishak,

I would suspect that you have a particularly chatty client that is
constantly renewing the lease.  I suspect that by the time you start
the server and have a chance to perform the lease4-get-all that the
client has already renewed the lease.  You confirm this by having a
look in the logs.  Possibly, while testing, set the severity to DEBUG
and debug level to 99.

lease4-get-all is getting the data from the kea-dhcp4 server, it has
no where else to get it from.  It has to be the data as the kea-dhcp4
server sees it.

Thank you,

Darren Ankney