Am 23.06.23 um 17:34 schrieb Eric Graham:
Stefan,

Please be aware that you posted a password in your control agent config. I strongly recommend replacing it.

Yes, thanks, I noticed it after sending the mail.

You may prefer to put the socket in /var. Cleaning of /tmp is distro-dependent behavior. You'll need to make that change (to the socket path) in the control agent and DHCP configs on both servers. Stork will pick up the change automatically (without any config changes), but the agent may need a restart, as well as all Kea services.

Yes again. I *think* I took this path out of the Kea-ARM, is that possible? I will adjust that asap.

What do you suggest? I'd put it into "/var/lib/kea" ...