On Fri, Apr 12, 2024, at 19:36, mxhajducze...@gmail.com wrote:

> Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong here (I did follow the
> configuration instructions) and how to fix this issue? It has been driving me
> insane for a while now …

With recent versions of Kea, multi-threaded mode with dedicated HTTP listeners
are the default configuration, which means that the HA connections do not go
through the control agent processes. The Stork agent communicates with the Kea
control agent, but the Kea daemons do not.

The example configuration for HA+MT mode is here:
https://kea.readthedocs.io/en/latest/arm/hooks.html#multi-threaded-configuration-ha-mt