Hi Anil,
  I have no idea how you would go about doing this.
However, the run script hooks library may be useful if you need Kea to send data
to external processes.

See: https://kea.readthedocs.io/en/kea-2.4.1/arm/hooks.html#libdhcp-run-script-so-run-script-support-for-external-hook-scripts

Kind Regards Peter

On 20/04/2024 06.49, Anil kumar wrote:
Hi All,

1. Would it be possible to compile KEA as a shared object and link it to my process ?

2. I would like book keep and track all the clients as part of hook callbacks so that once address is assigned would want to updated Linux IP Routes tables and IP neighbor tables ?

Any suggestions and guidance from the community is highly appreciated.

With Regards
Anil Kumar S N

--
Peter Davies