Hi,

I have a IPv4 pool used for a lot of services, and I usually reserve addresses
either dynamically or manually.
However, I now need to make sure an address in this pool won't get allocated by
accident, and I can't reserve it when it doesn't have a client identifier (it's
a floating virtual IP). It would be nice if reservations didn't require a
client identifier or one could be set to "none". As this is not the case, and
unless I've missed something in the documentation, how can I exclude an address
from being allocated from a pool?

Regards,

Adrian