Hello,

This is likely the first time I've seen someone request the latest version of Fedora. We will not be adding packages to version 2.5.8 for any new systems. In the upcoming release, we will include packages for the latest Ubuntu 24.04, and if time permits, we will also add Fedora 40. In the worst-case scenario, these packages will be available in the June release.

Regards

Włodek Wencel

QA, ISC