Lexi Winter writes:
>         "interfaces-config": {
>                 "interfaces": [ "ix0.103", "ix0.106", "ix0.301" ]
>         },
> [...]
>                 {
>                         // VLAN301 - Eden wireless (IPv6-only)
>                         "id": 3,
>                         "subnet": "10.3.1.0/24",
>                         "option-data": [
>                             {
>                                 "name": "v6-only-preferred",
>                                 "data": "300"
>                             }
>                         ]
>                 },
> --o<--

> there's nothing in the Kea log that indicates why it's not sending a
> response.

=> IMHO you need to log at the debug level to understand what happens.

> am i doing something wrong here?

=> two things:
 - if you want to get information only (i.e. without an address) the right
  message to send is a DHCPINFORM. If you send a DHCPDISCOVER you'll receive
  nothing or a DHCPNAK depending if the server is authoritative on the subnet.
 - the most current way to fail is to have the subnet selection to return
  nothing so I highly recommend to add an "interface": "ix0.301" to
  the subnet 3 configuration.

Regards

Francis Dupont <fdup...@isc.org>