2.4.1
________________________________
From: Kea-users <kea-users-boun...@lists.isc.org> on behalf of Peter Davies
<pet...@isc.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2024 11:58 PM
To: kea-users@lists.isc.org <kea-users@lists.isc.org>
Subject: Re: [Kea-users] config Kea via database.

CAUTION: This email is from an external source. Do not click links or open
attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi Vadim,

   Which Kea version are you running?

Kind Regards Peter

On 18/07/2024 23.22, Vadim Yakovenko wrote:
Hello.

Could anyone explain how to set option 43 with suboption ( e.g. 61 ) via the
database ?
This is what I'm getting after my setup.

                                    {
                                        "always-send": true,
                                        "code": 43,
                                        "csv-format": false,