To whom it may concern,

I've got a set of binary tools that use standard unix style pipes to
communicate and process data. So to write this up in Kepler I chose to use the
external execution component and run each command separately connecting one
components standard output to the other components standard input. However, the
communication isn't in text its binary. I'm having issues where the first part
of the process doesn't recognize the header sent to the program as valid.

Are there any issues with sending binary data from external execution
components output port?

Thanks,
- David Brown