Hi,

I was just wondering if it was possible for an application
to specify an alternate keytab when obtaining credentials
(gss_acquire_cred) that will be used to accept a security
context (gss_accept_sec_context). If not, should I bother
to make changes to gssapi_krb5, or is expected to be in
the next release?

The application server will not be running as root and I
clearly don't want to change ownership/permissions on the
default keytab file. While I can implement the application
using libkrb5, I'm looking to save time, as the application
is being ported from a vendor implementation of gss.

I am using version 1.2.2.

Thanks.