"Douglas E. Engert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Can you tell us more about what vendors, and plains you have so far
> for Kerberos and/or GSS?

hi Doug,

Pretty much the same thing we've done the last few years.  We invite
venders to come and test interop on RPCSEC_GSS/GSS/krb5.  Last couple
of years, besides Sun, we had core members of the MIT Kerberos team,
some engineers from a couple of Linux vendors, and some folks from
UMich CITI working on NFSv4.  And probably a few more I'm forgetting.

We basically set up krb5 servers and do any tests we can think of.
Sun has a suite of RPCSEC_GSS/GSS/krb5 test programs and other vendors
bring theirs too.

And we provide a krb5 infrastructure for applications that are being
tested such as NFS.

hope this helps,

glenn barry
Solaris SEAM Team