Hi

I downloaded krb5-1.2.2 and install in Solaris system all work
fine.  However, I'd like expand the service to PC system as well.  I aware
krb5-1.2.2 package includes the window's client source code and I
compliered it following the given instruction.  However, after I install
it in my PC system(one is running 98 and one is running NT2000), both of
them have no problem to initialize ticket, change passwd, but I cannot use
the telnet(built when I complie window package) to access kerberos
application server.  The error I am getting is:

Nov 28 17:05:18 weesysadm1 krb5kdc[16639](info): TGS_REQ
10.255.4.204(750): UNKNOWN_SERVER: authtime 1006984051,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for [EMAIL PROTECTED], Server
not found in Kerberos database

But I am quiet sure the server has define and enable(because Unix server
are running OK).  Is there any special configuration I have to change in
order to get Kerberos client in 98/NT running?

Thanx for any reply.
JC