CyberSafe is not out of picture. We are alive and well and have many plans
for the product line going forward. The development and enhancement of the
products have moved to Europe and support services are on offer both from my
company (CyberSafe Limited) and a company called Certified Only in
N.America.

Cheers, Tim Alsop (CyberSafe Limited).