Hi Wyllys, thanks for the feedback.  I'm in the process of adding K5 support to
our Telnet server and I'm still a bit confused how to differentiate between the
TELNET encryption types and those used by Kerberos.  With K5 Telnet, as I
understand, the authentication options are negotiated and then the encryption
options.

The problem comes with the encryption negotiation, specifically, the ENCRYPT
SUPPORT & ENCRYPT IS suboptions:

SB ENCRYPT SUPPORT encryption-type-list...
SB ENCRYPT IS encryption-type...

If the server says it supports types 1 & 2, per the RFC spec that would refer to
DES_CFB64 & DES_OFB64... how do I get from these types to the encryption types
that Kerberos will use?  The Kerberos 5 library will be encrypting the data in a
different format.

See the confusion?  Thanks

-Ralph