Title: Buying or Selling a Home? Important information!
Charleston Real Estate
Charleston Real Estate Newsletter
  Save $Money$ when you sell? January 24, 2002

in this issue

Sell your home for 1.9% commission!

Buying a home!

Disclaimer

Home Sellers Tip of the Month!

Unsubscribe.

Mortgage Information _ Click the Dog!

You can obtain for free and at no obligation, mortgage qualification information as well as current rates by clicking the "Dog!" Did you know rates on certain programs are currently as low as 4.5% for homebuyers and even below 5% on some investor purchases? It's a great time to buy!

Find out more - CLICK HERE....

   Greetings Friend!
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the near future, please visit www.housedog.com. Selling soon? Save with a 1.9% listing commission! Buying? See all real estate for sale at Housedog.com. Click on the graphic below to visit the site now!

  • Sell your home for 1.9% commission!
  •   Selling? You may want to take advantage of our special pre-Spring listing promotion. Due to our brisk sales this Winter, our team has depleated our listing inventory and is offer a 1.9% listing commission on any home/any price range for a limited time. You choose the co-op commission. Call for details. 800-894-9955.

    Read on...

  • Buying a home!
  •   Use Housedog.com's comprehensive listings database to find the home you're looking for. No hassles, no obligations, just the information you need! School information, neighborhood information, mortgage calculators, free relocations packages and more!

    Full Story

  • Disclaimer
  •   It is our intention to conduct our website and services with honesty and integrity. If you are currently working with another agent, it is not our intention to solicit the business of other agents as we fully cooperate with them! - Bryan Crabtree and Rick Johnson - AgentOwned Realty Company.

    Full Story

  • Home Sellers Tip of the Month!
  •   Selling? You need to stage your home. Make sure you choose a Realtor who can properly advise you on staging your home and preparing your home to sell FAST and for TOP DOLLAR! It can make all the difference. Call 800-894-9955 for more details!

    More on this topic

  • Unsubscribe.
  •   This email newsletter is never sent unsolicitied. You have logged onto one of our various home websites in recent months and your name was entered into our database. However, there is a simple way to unsubscribe to this letter to the left at the bottom of this email. The link below this paragraph will direct you to our main website.

    Contact us today about Real Estate!

    email us  ::  visit our site
    phone: 843-744-6464
    This email was sent to