Running on SPARC Solaris - I have written a function auth(name,password) that
works whilst in a normal user app.

However when I call this function from within a plugin (just a specially
written .so) for iPlanet Directory Server 5.1, the following call

      if (retval = krb5_init_context(&kcontext))

Causes the entire application (directory server) using the plugin (shared
object) to coredump.

Now I am not all that crash hot at dbx or any debugger - but what sort of
things should I be looking for?

--
---
/* Christopher Burke - Spam Mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|* www.craznar.com -
\* Real mail to cburke(at)craznar(dot)com