"Phil Camus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> I have my Solaris 5.8 systems running SSH-3.1.0. I've decided to install
>> Kerberos 5-1.0.6. Both softwares work fine, and I've decided to make the
>> final step : to compile SSH with kerberos support.

First, this is an old version of kerberos.  Get something newer.

>> Unfortunately, here is what I got :
>>
>> checking for krb5_decrypt in -lk5crypto... (cached) no
>> checking for krb5_auth_con_init in -lkrb5... (cached) no

In this context, "cached" means "remembering a value from a previous
autoconf run".  I'd guess that you built in this source directory
before you had kerberos installed, and configure is remembering this.
Remove config.cache, and try again.

                Marc