Title: Message
The USB Drive is a portable hard drive! It works just like a floppy disk but it's virtually unbreakable and can hold over 200 times the amount of data.

Works on all computers PC's and MAC's. Different capacities available from 32MB to 2GB!

Starting at
Only $39.95 (regularly $49.95) it makes the perfect gift for anyone who owns a computer!
Act now and you'll receive:
» No drivers to install
»
Weights only 1 oz.
»
PC and Mac
»
Money-back Guarantee
» Two-year Warranty
Imagine being able to copy all of your computer files (pictures, office documents, drivers, programs, etc.) onto a device that can be clipped to your key chain and put into your pocket.
Imagine this device only weighing one ounce and roughly the size of a car key.
Imagine being able to plug this device into any computer, PC or Mac, anywhere in the world and having instant access to your files without installing any software or drivers!
Imagine having the most anticipated computer device since the mouse!
Throw away your floppy disks because they are outdated, fragile, and unable to hold even a medium sized picture file. Floppy disks are easily destroyed by water, heat or bending. In fact, floppy disks are extremely fragile and are only good for a very short time. Floppy and zip disks contain moving parts that eventually breakdown over time destroying your data. The USB Drive contains no moving parts and your data will be safe for over 20 years!
The USB Drive is waterproof, and tough. To prove this we put our USB Drives through unbelievable stress tests. We put our USB drives through a washer and dryer, we stepped on them, and we even drove over them with a 2-ton pickup truck! After we dried them off, unbelievably, all of the drives continued to work and the data on the drives were in perfect condition! You cannot find a safer place to store your files nor can you find an easier way to move them from computer-to-computer.
We are so sure that you will love our product we offer a money back guarantee as well as a two-year warranty! We offer free shipping on most of our products and most orders ship within 24-hours.
You can order our USB Drives by clicking the orange 'add to shopping basket' buttons below, by visiting our website at http://www.usbpros.com, or you can call our toll free order desk at (866) 432-4022 M-F 9-6 Pacific Time.  We accept all major credit cards and purchase orders from some companies.Please fax Purchase Orders to (208) 460-6353.
On-Click LLC is a member of the Better Business Bureau, Microsoft Certified Partner, HP Authorized Sales Center and HP Authorized Repair Center.
How does it work?  Simply plug the USB Drive into your USB Port then double-click on your 'My Computer' icon.  You will find that the USB Drive has already been installed as a new drive letter.
Driverless USBDrive - 32MB
Only $39.95 (regularly $49.95)

Driverless USBDrive - 64MB
Only $69.95 (regularly $79.95)

Driverless USBDrive - 128MB
Only $99.95 (regularly $119.95)

FREE SHIPPING!!!
Driverless USBDrive - 256MB
Only $179.99 (regularly $199.95)

FREE SHIPPING!!!
Driverless USBDrive - 512MB
Only $349.95 (regularly $399.95)

FREE SHIPPING!!!
Driverless USBDrive - 1GB
Only $699.95 (regularly $749.95)

FREE SHIPPING!!!

Driverless USBDrive - 2GB
Only $998.95 (regularly $1299.95)

FREE SHIPPING!!!

To order visit www.USBpros.com
or call (866) 432-4022
money-back guarantee and two-year warranty
We accept:

Cancel my subscription click here. Or reply to this message with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.