Black Eye Sports
FOR SERIOUS PLAYERS ONLY:
NBA, NCAA HOOPS & NHL HANDICAPPING!
Before The Big Game

Click Here

The month of March is the time to play and play big. We have all been waiting for March Madness and if you are like me, you are going to want to win and win big on this last exciting month of NCAA action! If you want to win, you need the right information. Just think about what you can do if you win big!

My name is Steve "Black Eye" Hawks and I run one of the premier sports handicapping services in the country. I am personally writing to you because I understand you like to win. I can help you win tonight, this weekend and all through March. You can start winning on a daily basis with our guaranteed plays for NBA, NCAA HOOPS and NHL.

BlackEyeSports.com offers live odds, live scores, trusted off shore connections and guaranteed plays. With a purchase of a guaranteed play, you will get a free play. We go with what we know. We know NFL, NBA, NCAA football, NCAA basketball, NHL and MLB action. We have the insider connection. You can start winning today!

Combine our expert analysis with our Vegas insider and you get our guaranteed play of the day! Our record speaks for itself. During the NFL playoffs we had a documented 91.7% winning percentage. We had Tampa Bay and the OVER, did you? Your winning percentage can be the same.

I am asking for the chance to prove myself to you. Working together, we can BOTH BE WINNERS. Before you get into any future action, take a moment and visit my exclusive website at www.BlackEyeSports.com. There is no obligation and no fee for visiting the site. It could make the difference between winning and losing.

Join in the fun with our champion handicappers; Buchanan, Taylor, Blackwell and myself. We are winning and winning BIG! Take advantage of our guaranteed play of the day!

It's going to be a 'BIG' March! I guarantee it!

Steve "Black Eye" Hawks and The Black Eye Sports Team

If you already have a winner, play it here!

Safe Bets, Fast Payouts and Fun Teasers!

TO BE REMOVED FROM FUTURE MAILINGS, PLEASE
CLICK HERE.
www.BlackEyeSports.com
, www.WinSyndicate.com and www.ParlayPlay.com are owned and operated by Black Eye Sports, LLC.

We gladly accept PayPal.